How To Make Ghostly Cupcakes
What You'll Need :
- Baked Buns/Cupcakes (bought or made from scratch)
- Ready To Roll White Icing
- Chocolate chips
What To Do :
1. To start off decide whether you're going to make your own buns or buy them in the shop, for time saving I'd go for the ready made ones but if you want to go all out make them yourself. If you are I'd recommend using the Odlums recipe as they come out perfect every time. The secret to these ghosts are when you lay all your buns out on a tray, turn them upside down so that the flat side is facing up and place to one side
2. Next it's time to create the ghosts, sprinkle some icing sugar on your kitchen counter and roll out your white icing, until it's nice and thin. Using a pint glass cut out the piece of icing sugar, enough so that the icing comes down at the side creating that ghost like appearance.
3. To finish off use two chocolate chips on each ghost as eyes and there you have it, ghostly cupcakes completed.
And there you have it, I've been making these for years and years and my friends are always so impressed with them. Didn't I tell you they were a piece of cake.... literally ;)