The Ultimate Halloween Playlist

Music is a huge part of my life and if there's one thing I love it's Halloween music, I remember from a young age there would always be a 'Halloween Cd' of scary music playing in my hallway to scare the trick or treaters and there's nothing better to set the scene.
But what about the music that sticks to the Halloween theme but isn't so dark and scary?? songs you can have on when you're decorating the house, carving pumpkins or at the party? I'm here to help!! I've compiled a list of my favourite songs to get you in that Halloween spirit.
 There are some songs on this playlist that straight away you're going to be like 'Now that's Halloween' but others you're probably going to be really confused as to why I've added them. There's certain songs that I listen to that make me really embrace the Halloween spirit and although I wouldn't listen to them everyday it's perfect acceptable to have them on repeat throughout the entire month of October right?
So without further ado here is my ultimate 2016 Halloween Playlist... I hope you enjoy ðŸŽƒðŸ‘»

1. This Is Halloween - The Nightmare Before Christmas
12. Mike Myers Theme Song
13. The Rocky Horror Picture Show- Time Warp

And there you have it thirteen of my favourite Halloween songs, I told you that there are some that screams Halloween but others that you're like hmmmm .... but I hope you enjoy these tunes as much as I do!!
Happy Halloween!! ðŸŽƒðŸ‘»

No comments:

Post a Comment