Ultimate 2017 Halloween Playlist

When doing Halloween activities such as carving pumpkins or decorating the house I always have to have a Halloween playlist running in the background. This started from a young age as growing up on Halloween night there would always be spooky Halloween music playing in the hall and since then I've just adapted to it and now anytime anything Halloween is ongoing I have to listen to my Halloween list. 
 On this playlist there will be songs you might think 'what the hell has that to do with Halloween' but it's my playlist and songs that remind me of Halloween so they're there for a reason but that being said I'm sure there's quite a lot that you'll know very well! So without further ado have a listen and get into that Halloween spirit. 

1. Michael Jackson- Thriller
2. The Nightmare Before Christmas - This Is Halloween
4. Ray Parker Jr - Ghostbusters 
5. Bobby Boris - Monster Mash 
6.The Specials - Ghost Town 
7. Cliff Richard - Devil Woman
8. AC/DC - Highway To Hell
9. Hocus Pocus - I Put A Spell On You
10.KSHMR - The Spook
11. The Addams Family -Theme Song 
12. Da Boy Tommy - Halloween
13. Kings Of Leon - Closer 
14. Aly & Aj -The Rush
15. The Exorcist - Theme Song
16. Mike Myers -Theme Song
17. Twitches - Theme Song
18. Hocus Pocus - Come Little Children
And finally to round up the list number 20 is one to completely freak out my friends ...The Strangers - Gibson

So there's 20 songs that I hope will get you into the Halloween spirit, if there's any I left out let me know but for now... Enjoy👻

No comments:

Post a Comment