Until Next Year

So Halloween is finally done and I've posted my last blog post for this year, Halloween 2016 has been one of the most incredible journeys I've ever been on. I've began my very own spiritual path, experienced things I never knew possible and luck flew my way. I felt so close to ancestors, I prayed, I became a new person and even though it's not something I'm willing to discuss at this time I believe October is the most incredible magical month and if it's possible I think I even love Halloween a little bit more.

I just want to take this opportunity to thank every single person who's read my Halloween blog this month, it was such a random decision and although I didn't get to spend as much time as I would've liked to spend blogging I'm already drafting posts for next year and I can't wait to see you all again next October.

Blessed Be,
Lynda ðŸŽƒ

No comments:

Post a Comment